Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mona R... No Shortcuts to Success:)


Hi, this is Mona, was just excited to create my own blog thanks to google. I am a Software Engineer by profession. Supplementary to my profession my hobbies comprise of Glass Painting (Modern Art) & Pot Painting. My favorite pass times are listening to music, watching movies & reading. I love to travel and explore new places. Wish to see snow and craft a snowman. Believe in bringing my dreams come true and also believe that there are no shortcuts to Success. I respect and admire people of both my professional and personal life from whom I have got to learn a lot.

Sometime its better to take two steps backwards to take one step forward.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome one!! Keep the good work going!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great..Mona..Keep up your good works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mona (If your from Cbe & sister of Nikunj),This is Raja from Alagesan road,I was unable to contact you. Asked Jaya your email ID couple of times.
    Mine is rajeshjenny@gmail.com
    Cheers,
    Raja

    ReplyDelete